Congratulations on your accepted internship or co-op offer. Below are the steps you will need to follow to report your offer.
Step #1: Report your offer in Handshake
- Login to Handshake via your MyUW
- Click on “Career Center” in the top navigation and select “Experiences” from the tiles below.
- Click on “Request an Experience”
Choose the Experience Type that works best for you specific offer. Options include:
FOR SPRING/FALL CO-OP:
- 2023 – Spring ONLY Co-op (Undergrad)
- 2023 – Spring to Summer CO-OP (Undergrad)
- 2023 – Summer to Fall CO-OP (Undergrad)
FOR SUMMER 2023 INTERNSHIP:
- Coming soon!
After selecting the correct Experience Type, follow the prompts to submit the required information
Reminder: Academic credit is a requirement for all Fall or Spring term co-ops. Summer credit is also required for all F-1 visa students.
Continue to Step #2-3 if you are seeking credit.
Step #2: Offer Letter
After you have clicked “submit” for your Experience Report, you will see your overview page
Click on “New Attachment” to upload your offer letter (blue button on left)
Title your attachment and upload the file by selecting “Create Attachment”.
Step #3: CO-OP Course Orientation
Attend a Co-op Course Orientation for Spring 2023 Co-op. Sessions will be primarily offered in-person. All students who have reported a Spring 2023 will need to attend an orientation session
2023 Spring Co-op Orientation Sessions
- Thurs. Oct. 27 @ 4:00 PM – Rm. 175, 1410 Engr. Dr. Bldg
- Wed. Nov. 2 @ 5:00 PM – Rm. 175, 1410 Engr. Dr. Bldg
- Fri. Nov. 4 @ 2:00 PM – Rm. 175, 1410 Engr. Dr. Bldg
Additional orientation sessions will be added for November.
F-1 Visa Students: Please review the CPT process outlined on the ISS website. You will need to complete your CPT via Terra Dotta.
After steps 1-3 are completed, ECS staff will be in touch with you regarding internship/co-op course authorization & enrollment. If you have questions in the interim, please email Stephanie Salazar Kann at email@example.com