Handshake makes it easy for every UW-Madison student to explore career events, connect to jobs internships & co-ops, and even schedule on-campus interviews.
With Handshake you can:
- Browse and register for career events on campus – including career fairs!
- Explore thousands of openings from over 200,000 employers nationwide
- Get personalized job recommendations based on your interests, majors and more
- Visit https://wisc.joinhandshake.com
- Activate your account by clicking the blue button or entering your wisc.edu email address
- Complete your profile and start exploring!
We’ve pre-loaded your profile to get you started. Your profile’s default setting is “private.”
Employers, alumni, and students won’t be able to see anything until you choose.
Questions? See the Help Resources below, or contact ECS.